A 311

A 311

21 mars, 2024

3 LE BESCO: final example!

 

My name is James, I am seventeen years old.

I can work as a waiter.

I am free from 6 pm to 9 pm but I can’t work on the weekends because I must watch / I need to watch my baby brother.

 

I have already taken orders and I have never spilled a drink on a customer.

I have been serving drinks to my parents’ friends for years.

 

I would be a perfect waiter because my parents say I am very reliable, totally flexible and really friendly.

So, if you are interested, contact me on my email address: JamesBank1@gmail.com

 

 

Must + BV  = need to + BV: permet d’exprimer l’obligation (devoir faire quelque chose)

Watch: surveiller

Take orders : prendre des commandes

Spill a drink : renverser une boisson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.