A 311

A 311

19 mars, 2024

3 LE BESCO: reported speech!

Rewrite the sentences using reported speech. Make all the necessary changes.

Diana : « I am exhausted . »

Diana says she is exhausted.

(she)

Jim : « I love working as a delivery boy ! »

Jim says he loves working as a delivery boy.

(he)

My parents: « We are proud of you ! »

My parents explain they are proud of me.

(they)

Teenagers : « We don’t have class today because our school is closed. »

Teenagers say they don’t have class today because their school is closed.

Ana : « I know how to take orders. »

Ana says she knows how to take orders.

(she)

Mark : « I don’t know what to add. »

Mark explains he doesn’t know what to add.

(he)

Juliet : « The children are playing outside. »

Juliet says the children are playing outside.

(she)

Bob : « I’m going to the bank with my wife. »

Bob says he is going to the bank with his wife.

(he)

Mary : « I love going to the park with my children. »

Mary says she loves going to the park with her children.


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.