Complete the sentences with the correct object pronoun.
Jason is a dog walker. He takes the dogs to the park and walks them every morning.
I met Sarah yesterday. She works in a pizza shop. I saw her delivering pizzas.
My friend Claire is a babysitter. Parents call her when they need help at night.
This waiter is really kind. I like him a lot!
I help my neighbors with their garden. They pay me every weekend.
This is Olivia. Do you want to talk to her?
I know those teenagers. They are car washers. Can you help them?
My cousin James works in a café. Customers often ask him for sandwiches.
The teacher asked me to talk about my summer job.
I saw Ethan and Emma working at the grocery store. I spoke to them after school.
My sister and I are looking for a job. Do you have one for us ?
Vocabulary:
Kind / nice (gentil)
Really (vraiment)
Neighbor (voisin)
Ask (demander)
Look for / searching (chercher)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.